Chemical Peel Benefits
At Cherry Bend, we offer a variety of anti-aging and skin health-boosting treatments to help you feel like your most confident self. For incredible skin smoothing results with minimal downtime, chemical peels make an excellent choice for anyone looking to restore a more youthful appearance. We love utilizing this treatment as a critical piece in overall skin rejuvenation. Let’s discuss some of the most impressive chemical peel benefits, so you can decide if it’s right for you.
What Is A Chemical Peel?
Simply put, a chemical peel is a solution we put on the skin and let it work for a period of time. Then, we neutralize it and wash it off. The secret lies in the chemical peel formulation – a unique combination of exfoliating acids and enzymes. As it sits on the skin, it removes outer, dull skin cells and begins stimulating the skin to produce new healthy cells. Overall, the process takes around 30 minutes.
Top Chemical Peel Benefits
Many people underestimate the power of a chemical peel, because the treatment is so quick and easy. However, a chemical peel offers amazing anti-aging benefits like:
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Lessons the appearance of hyperpigmentation, like sun damage
- Clears acne breakouts and lightens scarring
- Yields a more glowing, youthful appearance
- Improves conditions like rosacea and reduces inflammation
Customized To Treat Your Specific Concerns
One of the major perks of chemical peels is that they are customizable to target your unique skin issues. We utilize the PCA SKIN™ product line, which offers a range of peels suited to different needs.
- Sensi Peel – Perfect for those with even the most sensitive skin, this peel gently exfoliates, hydrates, and calms irritation.
- Anti-Aging Peel – As the name suggests, this peel improves the visible signs of aging by reducing those fine lines and wrinkles while evening skin tone.
- Acne Peel – For anyone struggling with acne, this peel can help clear and prevent breakouts.
- Hyperpigmentation Peel – Targeting dark spots, sun damage, and other discoloration, this peel brightens the skin while increasing cell turnover.
Chemical peels are one of the most versatile treatments to improve a variety of skin conditions. To learn more about chemical peels, schedule a consultation with us. We are happy to sit down with you to discuss your concerns and suggest a course of treatment to help you reach your skincare goals.